- 河合: "Social role occupancy gender income life stage and health."
- 崎田: "Doctors expressions of uncertainty and patient confidence."
- 萬代:Bjarnason,T. et al.,"Psychological distress during unemployment and beyond:social support and material deprivation among youth in six northern European countries" Social Science & Medicine,56:973-985,2003.
- 井上:Sobal,J. et al.,"Marital status changes and body weight changes: a US longitudinal analysis" Social Science & Medicine,56:1543-1555,2003.
- 近藤:Kent,G. et al.,"Social anxiety and disfigurement:The moderating effects of fear of negative evaluation and past experience",British Journal of Clinical Psychology,40:23-34,2001.
- 熊谷:Arora,N.K. et al.,"Interacting with cancer patients: the significance of physicians'communication behavior" Social Science & Medicine(in press).
- 楠永: Siegel M. Bradley EH. Gallo WT. Kasl SV.：Impact of husbands' involuntary job loss on wives' mental health, among older adults．Journals of Gerontology Series B-Psychological Sciences & Social Sciences.58(1):S30-7, 2003
- 石川: Sullivan M. The new subjective medicine: taking the patient's point of view on health care and health. Soc Sci Med 2003;56(7):1595-1604.
- 藤村:Margaret A. Nosek, Rosemary B. Hughes, Nancy Swedlund, Heather B. Taylor and Paul Swank. Self-esteem and women with disabilities. Soc Sci Med 2003;56(8):Pages 1737-1747
- 清水: Kaplan G et al.,"What lies behind the subjective evaluation of health status?"Soc Sci & Med,56(8):1669-1676,2003.
- 小出：Robert E. Goodin: Structures of mutual obligation. Journal of Social Policy, 2002;31(4):579-596
- 戸ヶ里：Kivimaki, M., et al.: Hostility, unemployment and health status: testing three theoretical models. Social Science & Medicine, 56, 2139-2152, 2003.
- 宮田:Margaret Posig & Jill Kickul. Expanding Our Understanding of Burnout: Test of an Integrated Model in Nonservice Occupations. Journal of Occupational Health Psychocology. 2003, vol. 8, No.1, 3-19.//. Social Science & Medicine, 56, 2139-2152, 2003.
- 溝田：Lindsay Prior, Fiona Wood, Glyn Lewis and Roisin Pill. Stigma revisited, disclosure of emotional problems in primary care consultations in Wales, SSM(56)2003, Pages 2191-2200. / Beate Schulze and Matthias C. Angermeyer. Subjective experiences of stigma. A focus group study of schizophrenic patients, their relatives and mental health professionals, SSM(56)2003, Pages 299-312.
- 加藤：B.L. Janzen, Nazeem Muhajarine. Social role occupancy, gender, income adequacy, life stage and health: a longitudinal study of employed Canadian men and women. Soc Sci & Med in press
- 善光:Julia Lawton,"Lay experiences of health and illness: past research and future agendas" Sociology of Health & Illness Vol. 25 Silver Anniversary Issue 2003,pp.23-40、
- 田口: Jascha de Nooijer.,et al."Social psychological correlates of paying attention to cancer symptoms and seeking medical help." Social Science & Medicine, 56, 915-920, 2003.
- 増田: Richard Parker, Peter Aggleton "HIV and AIDS-related stigma and discrimination:a conceptual framework and implications for action" Social Science & Medicine 57（2003）,13-24；
- 伊藤:Pekka Virtanen,Liisa Rantalaiho,and Anna-MaijaKoivisto "Employment Status Passages and Psychosocial Well-Being" Journal of Occupational Health Psychology
- 山崎: The titles of all the articles contained in Health Promotion International 17(4),2001～18(4),2002.，Wen, LM, et al."Promoting physical activity in women: evaluation of a 2-year community-based intervention in Sydney, Australia" Health Promotion International. 17(2):127-138,2002.;
- 的場: Lowton, K & Gabe, J "Life on a slippery slope: perceptions of health in adults with systic fibrosis." Sociology of Health & Illness Vol.25(4): 289-319,2003.//
- 小出: Clasen, J "Social insurance and the contributory principle:A paradox in contemporary British social policy" Social Policy & Administration 35(6), 641-657, 2001.;
- 石川: Benyamini Y, Leventhal EA, Leventhal H. "Elderly people's ratings of the importance of health-related factors to their self-assessments of health." Soc Sci Med 2003; 56(8): 1661-1667.//
- 藤村:Deborah Carr, A., "Good Death"for whom? Quality of spouse's death and psychological distress among older widowed people. J of Health and Social Behavior 2003,vol44(June):215-232、
- 溝田: Kylma J. Vehvilainen-Julkunen K. Lahdevirta J."Hope, despair and hopelessness in living with HIV/AIDS: a grounded theory study."Journal of Advanced Nursing. 33(6):764-75, 2001. //
- 戸ヶ里: Lorant V et al. Socioeconomic inequalities in depression: A meta-anlysis. American Journal of Epidemiology. 152(2), 98-112, 2003. 、
- 清水: Clare Hayward, Anna Madill"The meaning of organ donation: Muslims of Paistani origin and white English nationals living in North England." Soc Sci & Med. 57(3),389-401,2003.//
- 伊藤(M1): "Work Loss Related to Inflammatory Bowel Dosease in the United States :Results From the National Health Interview Survey"The American Jpurnal of Gastroenterology vol.98,No.5,2003、
- 善光(M1): Sai Yin Ho, Tai Hing Lam et al."Smoking and perceived health in Hong Kong Chinese." Social Science & Medicine 57: 1761-1770, 2003.／
- 田口(M1): Maya J. Schroevers.,et al."The role of social support and self-esteem in the presence and course of depressive symptoms :a comparison of cancer patients and individuals from the general population" Social Science & Medicine, 57, 375-385, 2003.、
- 宮田(M1): Knesebeck.,et al."Socio economic status and health among the aged in the United States and Germnay: A comparative cross-sectional study"Social Science & Medicine, 57,1643-1652, 2003.／
- 増田(M1): Patrick Corrigan, et. al.. "An Attribution Model of Public Discrimination towards Persons with Mental Illness" Journal of Health and Social Behavior 44, 162-179、2003、
- 山崎:Horwitz,AV"Outcomes in the Sociology of Mental Health and Illness: Where Have we Been and Where are We Going?"J.of Health and Social Behavior 43:143-151,2002、／
- １時半～、的場(学振研究員): Sonja Olin Lauritzen: "Lay voices on allergic conditions in children:parents' narratives and the negotiation of a diagnosis" Social Science & Medicine (in press)、
- 川崎(研究生): Carol A. Latkin and Aaron D.Curry "Stressfull Neighborhoods and Depression:AProspective Study of the Impact of Neiborhood Disorder"Jounal of Health&Social Behavior 2003. 44:34-45／
- 小出(D3):John J. Rodger, ”Social solidarity, welfare and post-emotionalism.”Journal of Social Policy, 32(3), 403-421, 2003、
- 伊藤(M1):Ari Vaananen et al., ”Job characteristic, Physical and Psychological symptims, and social support as antecedents of sickness absence among men and women in the private industrial sector", Social Science ＆ Medicine 57:807-824,2003／
- 大河内(M2):Karina Kielmann, "Prostitution," "Risk," and "Responsibility": Paradigms of AIDS Prevention and Women`s Identities in Thika, Kenya, The Anthropology of Infectios Disease: International Health Perspectives, 375-412.、
- 服部(客員研究員):Christina Sinding, "Disarmed complaints: unpacking satisfaction with end-of-life care." Social Science & Medicine 57, 1375-1385, 2003.／
- 清水(D2)：Leyden KM, Social Capital and the Built Environment: The Importance of Walkable Neighborhoods, AJPH,93(9),1546-1551,2003.
- 河合(M2): Taru Feldt,“The role of sense of coherence in well-being at work.”Work and Stress 1997.vol 11.
- 萬代(M2): Herth K .,"Fostering hope in terminally-ill people"Journal of Advanced Nursing ,15,1250-1259, 1990.
- 藤村(D2): Michelle M. Lobchuk. et al. Family caregiver perspective-taking and accuracy in estimating cancer patient symptom experiences Social Science & Medicine Volume 57, Issue 12 , December 2003, Pages 2379-2384.
- 近藤(M2)：Smaller hippocampal volume predicts pathologic vulnerability to psychological trauma. Nature neuroscience,Vol5:11:1242-1247.2002.
- 久地井(M2)：B.R.Saab,et al.”predictors of psychological distress in Lebanese hostage of war2” Social Science & Medicine,Vol 57,Issue 7:1249-1257 2003.
- 楠永(D3):Gubrium JF.et al.”Benchmarking as everyday functional assessment in stroke recovery.”Journal of Gerontology Series B-Psychological Sciences & Social Sciences.58(4):S203-11,2003.
- 熊谷(D3):Baron-Epe O.et al.”Prediction of survival:a comparision between two subjective health measures in an elderly population” Social Science of Medicine.(in press)
- 加藤(M2) Sanjay K. Pandey, et al.” Women's health and the internet: understanding emerging trends and implication.”SS&M 56:179-191,2003.
- 井上(D3): ”Partner's and own education: does who you live with matter for self-assessed health, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption?” Social Science & Medicine 57(10),1901-1912..
- 崎田(M2):Sherman, A. “Social relations and depressive symptoms in older adults with knee osteoarthritis”, Social Science & Medicine 56:247-257,2003.
- 戸ヶ里(D1): Denton,M. et al. “Gender differences in health: a Canadian study of the psychosocial, structural and behavioural determinants of health”､Social Science & Medicine (in press) .
- 田口(M1):Gillian King.,et al.”:Turning points and protective processes in the lives of people with chronic disabilities”, Qualitative Health Research,Vol.13,No.2:184-206 2003.
- 望月(研究生): David E. Gray "Gender and coping:the parents of children with high functioning autism" Social Science & Medicine 56 (2003)pp.631-642.
- 善光(M1): Juanne N. Clarke, Susan James "The radicalized self: the impact on the self of the contested nature of the diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome",Social Science & Medicine 57 :1387-1395, 2003.
- 宮田(M1):Why is poverty unhealthy? Social and physical mediators, Social Science & Medicine, Volume 57, Issue 9, November 2003, Pages 1631-1641.
- 東山(増田)(M1):Jeannette Pols, Enforcing patient rights or improveing care?，The interference of two modes of doing good in mental health care. Sociology of Health & Illness 2003(25) pp320-347.
- 三澤(研究生):Coburn,D.,2004,"Beyond the income inequality hypothesis: class, neo-liberalism, and health inequalities", Social Science & Medicine 58(1), pp.41-56.
- 的場(PD): Sara E. Green,“What do you mean `what's wrong with her? ''': stigma and the lives of families of children with disabilities, Social Science & Medicine 57(2003),1361-1374.
- 清水(D2): Talor SD: Predictive genetic test decisions for Huntington's disease: context, appraisal and new moral imperatives. SS&M, 58, 137-149, 2004./
- 戸ヶ里(D1): Sundquist, K., et al. Social participation and coronary heart disease: a follow-up study of 6800 women and men in Sweden. Soc.Sci.&Med., 58, 615-622, 2004.
- 藤村(D2): Cannuscio,C.C. et al.“Employment status, social ties, and caregivers' mental health.”Social Science & Medicine 58: 1247-1256, 2004./
- 伊藤(M1): David, J. M & Ronald, A. B.,"Perceived wmployment barriers their relation to workforce-entry intent among people with HIV/AIDS"Journal of Occupational Health Psychology8(3): 181-194,2003.
- 望月(M0): Beate Schulze,Matthias C.Angermeyer“Subjective experiences of stigma. A focus group study of schizophrenic patients, their relatives and mental health professionals”SS＆M, 56: 299-312, 2003./
- 善光(新M2) L. M. Franco et al.”Determinants and consequences of health worker motivation in hospitals in Jordan and Georgia”Social Science & Medicine, 58, 343-355, 2004.
- 宮田(新M2): Lucia Artazcoz et al. "Women, Family demands and health: the importance of employment status and socio-economic position."Social Science & Medicine. In Press./
- Journal Clubのページに戻る